Reno Nevada is attractive to businesses for many reasons. A business friendly and tax friendly environment is hard to find but add strategic operating benefits and great quality of life, and the answer is clear. Reno has developed the added infrastructure to support a strong west coast distribution network for the 3pl industry. Reno – Sparks is an ideal location to grow your west coast presence to all major retailers and e-commerce drop shipping to consumers.
• NO corporate income tax
• NO personal income tax
• NO franchise tax
• NO unitary tax
• NO inventory tax
• NO inheritance tax
• NO estate tax
• Strategic location – central among the 11 western states – 500 miles of 18% of the U.S. population. Ship to 60 million people in one day and 63 million (21% of the U.S.) in two days.
• Room for new and expanding companies – over 72 million square feet of industrial space
• Diverse labor market
• Over 65 trucking firms provide overnight delivery to more than 80% of the 11 contiguous western states, with second day delivery to the balance.
• Air Cargo options through the Reno-Tahoe International Airport provides daily service from UPS, FedEx and DHL
• Extensive transportation network on two major highway corridors: Interstate 80 and U.S. Highway 395. Two of the nation’s largest railroads, Union Pacific and Burlington Northern Santa Fe, serve Greater Reno-Sparks-Tahoe providing thousands of route miles and international gateway access in Mexico and Canada.